What is After the event Insurance and Why do I need it?

In deafness claims it is rare for a client to have any form of insurance known as before the event insurance in place to cover the claim.

If you are a member of a trade union then the union solicitors may accept your claim and you will not need to take out insurance but your right to choose a solicitor is withdrawn and there is no guarantee that you will be allocated a local solicitor. The solicitor may also not be a specialist in this field of law unlike Johnson Law and there is invariably a delay in processing your request for legal assistance and time is of the essence in these claims.

Insurance is needed to cover all expenses incurred by Johnson Law when running your claim. For example; medical record fees, acoustic engineers fees, ENT consultant fees, audiogram fees and court fees.